Winstrol Reviews – Side Effects and Free Trial
Winstrol is an anabolic steroid derived from testosterone derivative commonly used for cutting cycles. It is chemically known as Stanozolol . It is the third most popular anabolic steroid after Dianabol and Nandrolone Decanoate
Although artificially derived from dihydrotestosterone it is much milder and have less androgenic activity compared to its origin and more inclined towards quality muscle growth.
It was first developed by Sterling Drug Company in 1962 in Winthrop Laboratories in UK and approved by FDA for use. It was then purchased by US in 1961 and introduced in the North American market under the brand name Winstrol. It is even known by the names Winni, Winny, Winni-V.
Description of drug:
Each tablet for oral administration contains 2mg of stanozolol, Dibasic calcium phosphate, Lactose, magnesium stearate, Starch, D&C Red#28, FD&C Red#40.
Functions of Winstrol:
- It is used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema which causes swelling of face, bowel wall, genitals, throat and extremities.
- It is even believed to treat anemia due to its ability to produce red blood cells which helps to purify the blood and keep it oxygenated.
- It protects the muscles from cramps by preventing the production of lactic acid.
- It is capable of increasing the body performance in high intensity exercises by increasing the metabolic activity which liberates energy and boosts the stamina strength and the endurance level.
- It assists in the treatment of various medical conditions like appetite stimulation in individuals suffering from tissue wasting and promoting the growth of both mass and density of bones for patients suffering from osteoporosis.
- It even helps in decreasing the body fat to keep an individual lean and hard.
- It even works well for women when administered in smaller dosages.
The chemical structure of Winstrol differs from other anabolic steroids and contains a 3-2 Pyrazol group attached to the first cycloalkane ring of the anabolic steroid structure. This Pyrazol group is responsible for Winstrols affinity for androgen receptor on its binding site thereby favoring more of anabolic strength than its androgenic strength. This is the reason it has more of anabolic activities than androgenic functions. Its efficiency is comparable to Dianabol, however its water retention capability is not as strong as Dianobol. It also contains C17 methylation so that its oral administration is possible.
Its main property is its ability to lower the sex hormone binding globulin quantitatively compared to other steroids. Lower level of SHBG in turn raises the quantity of hormone testosterone in the body. Structurally also it is not convertible to estrogen, so antiestrogen is not required while taking this steroid thus assisting in producing a lean and fit body with no fear of fluid retention thereby causing fluffiness and an obese look. Thus this property makes it a favourable steroid while using for cutting thereby eliminating the fear of fat and water retention.
– Winstrol Reviews –
- The primary benefit is cutting cycle, so athletes prefers it the most
- Helps in gaining strength and stamina
- Assists in muscle growth which leads to advance vascularity.
- Boosts nitrogen retention thereby enhancing metabolic activities leading to break down of fat
- Increased protein synthesis
- It lowers SHBG thereby enhancing the levels of testosterone in the body.
- It also works for women in low dosages ad that’s why women athletes prefers it to build up their body.
Winstrol Side Effects:
The result s of the steroidal treatment varies from one person to other and is dependent on several factors like age, sex, dosages, lifestyle followed and several other factors. But the most common side effects that are observed in individuals are –
- Allergic reactions like swelling in different parts of body
- Difficulty in breathing
- Voice harshness
- Menstrual irregularities in women
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Nausea, vomiting which are very common symptoms.
- Increases the bad cholesterol level and decreases the good cholesterol level
- Deepening or hoarsening of voice
- It is sure to have toxic effect on liver but it is a temporary process and so doctors recommends to avoid alcohol or alcoholic beverages.
Winstrol Dosage –
Steroids are not taken in bulk but in cycles. To obtain the effective results you need to administer them in cycles where you don’t need to take in higher dosages but in cycles across different weeks. The cycle of injectable and oral Winstrol have been discussed below –
The optimum prescribed dosage is 40-100mgs per day and for women it is 5-15mgs/day. The higher end for women it is 20mgs/day which is specifically for bodybuilders or athletes. Also the dose is same for both oral and inject able supplement.
– Winstrol Pills –
It is essential to follow a proper diet along with proper exercise regime and a healthy lifestyle in conjugation with steroids to obtain the fruitful results.
Precaution to be taken:
Please consult a doctor before you intake this steroid in case you are undergoing medication for Prostrate or breast cancer, high blood pressure or calcium levels in blood. Even if you are suffering from kidney, liver or heart related diseases, diabetes or high cholesterol level you need to consult the doctor so that this steroid doesn’t causes any undesirable effects by interacting with them.
It is strictly not recommended for pregnant women since it causes defects in fetus.
Avoid low quality Winstrol since they are harmful.
Avoid any alcoholic beverages or alcohol since it will have an adverse effect on liver.
Moreover even if you stop taking the steroid you need to exercise caution in following ways –
- Do not stop it suddenly. Lower the dosages over a period of time and stop the consumption or it may cause negative effect on the body
- Go for regular check up to get your cholesterol level checked since the most common problem that one faces with these steroids is increase in cholesterol level.
Most of the steroids have side effects so Winstrol is no exception. Just by being careful and exercising certain precautionary measures the benefits can be availed successfully. So the consumption of Winstrol in smaller dosages is safe and would not produce undesirable effects. But still if you observe something undesirable, doctor should be consulted immediately.